Tips for a perfect stay
- Please allow yourself about 10-15 minutes at check in per visit.
- Please have your pet leashed or in a crate when entering the Inn.
- We provide Taste of the Wild premium grain-free Bison and Venison dry food and fresh water in sanitized bowls for your pet at no additional cost. If you wish to bring your own pet food please label and individually package each meal for each pet.
- The Inn will provide bedding and toys for your pet. Unfortunately, The Inn cannot be held liable for any lost or destroyed personal items.
- We recommend a bath or full groom for your dog staying 3 days or longer so that they leave smelling and feeling great! Just ask us about our bathing options.
- Please be sure to inform the staff of any special needs or medical conditions your pet(s) may have.
- We do not accept pets that are diabetic or require special medical attention at the Inn but will refer you to a qualified veterinarian who can administer medical treatments to your pet.
- To be fully effective, all vaccines should be administered by your vet at least 14 days prior to arrival at the facility. For all of our guests protection, The Dog Eaze Inn will not accept any guest that does not have the proper vaccinations required.
Ask Us About Our New Client Special Offers
Call us to schedule a reservation
What to expect when your pet returns home
Your pet will undoubtedly be happy to see you after your trip. Following a few simple steps will help ease the transition back to home life.
- Overexcitement may make a dog pant a lot and act thirsty. Your dog is probably not really thirsty and had plenty of water available at the Inn. Give him a few ice cubes to tide him over until he settles down.
- Do not feed your pet for at least three hours after coming home from the Inn and then limit the food and water you provide for your pet until she has settled back into home life.
- Walk your pet upon arrival or allow access to a yard area. Excitement may also cause a change in urination or bowel movements outside his normal schedule.
- A stay at The Dog Eaze Inn can be very exciting and dogs tend to be more stimulated and active than they are at home. The dogs will often leave the facility exhausted, but happy, and sleep a lot for the first couple of days they are home.
- Re-establish their normal schedule to get them back to their normal routine. Pets love following a schedule - it makes them feel safe and secure.